This is a series of four books.
Trademark and Copyright
"Hidden Treasure for Little Minds" is a registered trademark of the author of the books, Adesola Obunge.
Author's Note to Parents and Guardians
We live in an age where children learn much quicker than previous generations, and when so many “suggestions” are being put before their eyes and ears by various forms of media. However, as a parent or guardian, it is your responsibility to guard the heart of your child by determining what is fed in. There is a lot you can do to train your child to live wisely in their generation. My experience as a mother has taught me that it is a time to build the truth and life into your child, laying a good foundation in the very early stages.
The word of God is never too advanced; it really is simple and explains itself to babes. So help your child to set a desired length of time depending on his or her age, but be sure to make devotional and prayer times a consistent and daily practice.
For those below 4 years of age who cannot yet read, you'll find that your toddler or pre-schooler is a very good listener and he or she will be happy to "soak up" what mom or dad is reading to them from these books.
These ‘easy-to-do’ daily devotions and prayers will help you:
- Introduce biblical principles and the right values from an early age
- Share a scripture verse with your child
- Teach your child about only speaking what is good or desired
- Have a consistent time out together everyday
- Train your child on the need to seek God for him or herself daily
- Keep your child’s attention focused for up to 10 minutes
- Get your child asking questions about putting their faith in God
I hope your child finds the devotional, prayer and activity books exciting as he or she enjoys the colour and vibrancy on the pages, whilst exploring what God has to say about living right in these times.
Guard your heart above all else,
for it determines the course of your life.
Proverbs 4:23 NLT